Relaxing can be quite hard. So this week, I’m reading, catching up on sleep, and trying not to worry / freak out about stuff I need to do. But the latter has proven suprisingly difficult. Hmm. [Note to self: This is ridiculous. Need to relax more often!]
E-books are more fun than I’ve ever thought. Just imagine: when you’re in the mood for a nice, cozy mystery and don’t have any standing around on your bookshelves and, drat, it’s Sunday or a bank holiday and the shops are all closed, all you need to do is hop online, go to the site of one of the umpteen e-book sellers and buy a book. Or go to one of the umpteen sites that offer free e books. Within minutes you can download the novel of your choice and start reading. It’s perfect! It’s lovely! It’s absolutely wonderful!
So far I’ve read
- P.G. Wodehouse, RIGHT-HO, JEEVES!
- Lucy Gordon, THE ITALIAN’S WIFE BY SUNSET
- Linda Howard, MACKENZIE’S MOUNTAIN
- Agatha Christie, THE THIRD GIRL
- Agatha Christie, MISS MARPLE’S FINAL CASES
- Shirley Damsgaard, WITCH WAY TO MURDER
And at the moment, I’m enjoying Norbert Davis, THE MOUSE IN THE MOUNTAIN. 🙂
More detailed reports will follow soon!