Sent off revisions to agent. Agent loved revisions. Yay! So I took the last two days off and spent a large part of them READING! Yes! (After all, I’ve got these 61 new books, remember?) (Okay, okay, I admit it: I had already done a bit of reading on the weekend.) Soooo, what did I read? Here’s the list:
- THE TRUE LOVE WEDDING DRESS (anthology), loved especially Barbara Metzger’s and Connie Brockway’s stories
- Meggin Cabot, SHE WENT ALL THE WAY, sweet, humorous, with a bit of suspense
- Meg Cabot, EVERY BOY’S GOT ONE, really liked that one! It’s very different: it consists of diary entries, e-mails, receipts, etc. But — well, that Nazi joke at the end of the book — that was so not necessary.
- Debbie Macomber, WYOMING KID
- Catherine Spangler, SHADOW FIRES, loved, loved, loved it!!!
- Catherine Spangler, SHADOWER.
And in a few minutes, I’ll be standing in my library and will pick yet another book to read. I luuuuuuuuuuve holidays!!!!