What Sandy did today:
- Subscribe to Homes & Antiques. I discovered the magazine when I was in London last autumn, and fell instantly in love. 🙂
- Find out that Gaskell is a very sly, very subtle author (as if I hadn’t known that before!): she shows you one thing, but actually tells you something quite different. Brilliant!
- Acquire a new jumper. It used to be my Dad’s, but apparently something terrible happened to the poor thing in the washing machine. It’s still much too big for me, but it’s supersoft and supercomfy and looks great with jeans. So now it’s mine.
- Admire Burleigh ceramics online. (Oh, oh, oh …)
- Try to type with cat lying on my arm or wrist.