You know you’ve written a large amount of Christmas cards when
- it’s taken you more than one day to write them all.
- you’ve ordered them at VistaPrint.
- it’s actually taken you more than two days to write them all.
- they don’t all fit into an average-sized plastic bag.
- your desk disappears for days on end under a large pile of cards, envelopes, address stickers, rolls of wrapping paper, ribbons, promo material, an assortment of small presents, small wooden ornaments, etc.
- the sight of Christmas cards makes you want to cry.
- the nice lady behind the counter at the post office spends a good twenty minutes sticking stamps onto your assorted cards and parcels.
Yesterday I brought my Christmas mail to the post office (and have you noticed the date? have you??? almost two weeks before Christmas! it’s a mircale!!! *g*). Now I only need to write four or five cards more. I’m good this year. 🙂